Uzdo What Uz Does - New At Questines

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 20:33:31 +1000

New at Questlines - our first non-human in the 3D Gallery, an in-your-face Uzdo!

http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/questlines.html

Sometime last year, James Frusetta gently chided me about the lack of Elder Races at Questlines. Specifically, he wanted great dark hulking monstrosities
long cast out of Hell - Uz, trolls, troll kind, and trollkin. I think the offer was to send Da ZedZed Boyz around after dark to give me a muzak lesson. Or a good drumming, or something. The suggestion struck, I mean heck, I even have Lunars, so I'm hardly choosy. When someone on the Glorantha 3D list mentioned modifying a character model by Curio (Ragbash) I had a look and thought it would make a decent cave troll. (Dark Trolls I think we'd build from morphing Michael, but that's another BIG project.)

Anyways, in all his dark 1024*768 desktop glory, for your screensaver or wallpaper collection, may I introduce....

'Uzdo What Uz Does, Or, Braggi's (Last) Bright Idea'.

North of the Cholanti the hills rise wild, and many misshapen slaves of the Demoness Cragspider haunt the ancient cave ruins of the Youf. 'But, listen, they're dead scared of light. I'm an Elmali, I know about such things. Just stay behind me and watch how a real hero deals with Uz.'

(1024 by 768 (Hooman wallpaper format), 215K JPG)

I wonder if I can sign da brute to Bhagwhan's Broobashers?

John

nysalor_at_...                                  John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

Ice age coming
Ice age coming
Let me hear both sides