Re: Goondas

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 16:06:48 EST

In a message dated 11/14/00 1:56:05 GMT Standard Time, HeroWars_at_egroups.com writes:

<< >Goondas? I love these guys - shaggy red haired drunken hooligans. (I
>just hope they don't wear tartan and worship a national football team).
>They even have a pop record; "working in a chain gang Goon-da da"

 I was thinking of _Pongo pygmaeus_ rather than the scots, I'm afraid. Goonda is actually an indian term for bandit. That Anaxial's Roster left these guys out is a flaw in that otherwise good work. >>

      If somebody had told me they existed, I'd definitely have put them in (both gorillas and chimps were in the first draft), but there you are.

Trotsky