Re: Meldek in our midst

From: Benedict Adamson <badamson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 09:56:49 +0000

Phil Hibbs wrote:
> I've told him [D&D style magicians] don't exist, that there's no magic
> without some form of religious framework, but he just had a sulk about
> having some philosophical baggage forced on him that he wasn't interested
> in.

Which is to say that he doesn't want to play in Glorantha, and that he doesn't even want to make the slightest effort to fit in with the game world. I can't imagine him having a good time...

Have you suggested to him he chooses 'Reviled by Everyone' as an ability?

You could point out to him that 'Military Genius' is a useless ability without an army to command, and that means fitting in with society.