Re: Re: Just two weeks...

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 18:44:11 +0100 (BST)

> Considering the folks who have lamented the 3-6+
> week wait for HW
> things to make it out to them, it might be a good
> idea.

Wandering over to store, credit card in hand...

> It might put
> you in a position to be famliar with the game enough
> to run in-store
> demos when the game does arrive.

That would imply the existance of a store! (And me being able to run a coherent game: with HW, I failed in this,. Hoping HQ will be easier to get to grips with).

> Of course, it costs more with the UPS shipping -
> that can be a factor.

I'll take a look, but it's not usually too bad.

> And I don't _like_ to take business away
> from my FLGS
> (assuming one has an FLGS to use) either.

I don't, so not that worried.

Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/