Re: Re: Meldek in our midst

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 11:19:13 -0500

David Dunham wrote:

> Peter asked
>
> > How does a sorcerer get "Military Genius"?
>
> By having the patience to read Sir Ethilrist's memoirs.

I'd rather be flogged...

> This is no more outlandish than any ability that starts at 13.

This is very true. But its one of those really odd abilties -- remember the debate about 'Disintergrator' earlier? But he could always use on of the standard 1w or 5w ratings on Military Genius if he likes. Otherwise he risks being labled 'Ceasar, Babbee' <-- hollywood agent accent or having Orlanthi children chanting "Meldek in the Middle! Meldek in the Middle!" until he frags them.

> Oh, and remember that Argrath hangs out with at least one sorcerer:
> Mularik Ironeye.

And we all know how well *that* ended...

Jeff