More bad humor.

From: James Frusetta <gerakkag_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 23:02:16 +0300

Hey, ya gotta recycle these jokes when you can. A Greek classic from WW2:

***
A Yelmalion, a Zorak Zorani, an Orlanthi and a Humakti are being carried by a sylph that suddenly gets hit by an arrow. "Argh!" says the Sylph, "I can only carry one of you now! Quick, three of you need to jump!"

The four look at each other for a moment, then the Zorak Zorani stands up.

"Hur," says the ZZite, "Squeaking cowards! If no one has the stomach to face death, I will jump first!" And off the ZZite jumps.

Affronted, the Yelmalion stands. "No one can meet death with the dignity of Yelmalio!" And off he jumps.

The Orlanthi stands up. "Orlanthi know how to face death." And he pushes the Humakti off.