Re: Meldek in our midst

From: Raymond McCann <ray_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 17:20:33 -0000

  1. He could be interested in aiding the Clan/Tribe to bring about the end of Delecti the necromancer. Which would be a suitably long term goal for anyone. There is also the added bonus of getting plenty of chances to kill him while he studies Delecti's Magic.
  2. He could be advising/teaching the Clan Chief about Lunar battle tactics. This could entail getting him involved in a lot of spying with a similar bonus to the one previously stated.

Raymond