Humongous Mything Links Update

From: Oliver D. Bernuetz <bernuetz.oliver_at_...>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 14:55:02 -0000

Added Aggabab Cup Rider, Argan Argar and the First Bolg, The Ballad of Kyger Litor, The Big Boasters, Blame Rufelza, Boztakang and the Really Smart Broo, The Death of Flamal, A Descent into the Great Mine of Dagori Inkarth, Ezkankekko and the Middle Sea Students, Gerak Broobasher and the Arena, Gerak Broobasher and the Incriminating Evidence, Greblor Silvertongue's Guide to Uz Music, Greblor Silvertongue's Guide to Surviving Your Visit to the Troll Stronghold, Greblor Silvertongue's Introduction to Human Culture: Your Guide for Success!, Jeset and the Little Fishes, Jump in the Line, Karrg Pulls Kitty's Tail, Karrg Smacks Chalanna Arroy, Karrg Stands Before Komosha, Kogag Hunts the Whale, Lunar Empire Uber Alles, A Night in the Skyfall Marshes, Raven's Children, a Praxian Myth, Rokonogn and the Plow, Short Myths about Animals, Short Myths about Gods, The Skulltaker Clan of the Elder Wilds, Tarantulor and the Crimson Bat, The Three Star Wounds, A Trip to Conch, Vaneekara Beard-Shaver, Vaneekara and the False Daughters, Vaneekara Helps Out, Vaneekara Versus the Crows, Vaneekara Versus the Spike, What the Captured Orlanthi Told Me, What Uz Hate about Greg Stafford, Will Uz Die 4 You?, With My Club, Wot da Mudder Told me, Why Vaneekara Doesn't Eat Duck, Xolhor's Horde, Xolhor Speaks, Zorak Zoran Helps Out, and Zorak Zoran Raises the First Zombie all by James Frusetta (Phew!).  Of yes and What Would Zorak Zoran Do? by Simon Hibb.

Yes, you read that right. 44 stories, myths and songs! James has done a major update of his website and added tons of stuff. Not conincidentally Uz stories are now tied with Prax/Sun County in the regions category and moved way up in topics. James has also become the most prolific author included on Mything Links replacing that old title holder. Now I'm going to go soak my elbow in ice to alleviate the effects of all that cutting and pasting. [Ouch!]

Oliver
http://www.geocities.com/bernuetz/mything/mything.html

PS Way to go James!