Re: Digest Number 180

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:14:16 EST

In a message dated 11/15/00 3:26:55PM, you write: Nick, thinks there are Lunars everywhere:

<< I had thought they were Pelorian "free philosophers"
 (i.e. not kow-towing to Lunar doctrines),>>

I thought that Lunar doctrines were pretty free to include any old clap trap, and hence, no need to kow tow? I had always thought of the Free Philosophers as some sort of military arm of the Lhankor Mhy cult. On the other hand they wouldn't be Cheap, let alone Free.

<< who fled the

 Empire to oppose it by allying with Sartar. Rather like  the "Thieves' Arm" unit in the Free Army -- those are  *Lunar* thieves, not Sartarites!>>

Lunar thieves are represented by all the little red counters out to steal a kingdom!