FYI Re: Limited Edition HQ..?

From: Jeff Kyer <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 22:25:38 -0400

Words from the Warehouse 23 Goddess

Jeff

> I noticed that this is still on the 'in Production' set of the
> website.
>
> Hopefully, since this is a direct sale item, it won't be held up by
> the distributors? Considering how much it has cost, it'd be a nice
> thing for the people who've gone out to support the game for it to
> get out asap.

Well, it's listed as "in production" because the "at the printers" status
(which is technically the correct one) would let people order it. Special
order items like this always require a little fudging of the system. The
LEH will not be affected by distributors at all; it goes from the printer to
us to the customers. We will *probably* be able to release it a bit before
the August 15 ship date the softcover is assigned to, but it all depends on
when the books actually arrive (we'll need at least a couple of business days between arrival and the ship date in order to sort through all of them). Unfortunately, this is very much a wait and see situation at the moment.

Michelle Barrett
Warehouse 23 Manager
Steve Jackson Games
www.warehouse23.com