TLAs (etc) to be avoided

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 21:31:57 +0100 (BST)

Since I have been, correctly, told off, let me try that again. TLA expansions in brackets...

> And since the last I heard the HW (Hero Wars)
> books were OOP (Out Of Print),
> and HQ (Hero Quest) is not ... released,
> the main rule book is
> one product we *can't* assume people have!

> Is there any reason to single out relevant and
> easily
> available sources, though, just because they aren't
> published by Issaries? Most UW (Unspoken Word)
> and TT (TradeTalk) products seem
> to be far more "beer and pretzels" than, say,
> GRoY (Glorious Re-Ascent of Yelm) or
> FS (the Fortunate Succession).

Should newbies not have heard of these last two: I suggest you keep it that way. Lovely books if you want to know about early Darra Happan history, but very unlikely to be game-relevant for you.

Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/