Map of Tin Inn required - Fast

From: Jeff Kyer <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 19:00:14 -0400

Hi!

Its a bit of a rush notice but I could use some help. My photoshop-fu is weak.

I need a map of the ground floor of Tin Inn done up as a dungeon tile. A side bar of chairs, tables and the like should there as well. The only change from the classic Tin Inn is that the common room wall leading to the outside has a huge hole in it (patched with a bit of canvas and mud).

This is for the 'how to teach HeroQuest' demo being prepared for Steve Jackson "Men In Black" program. Credit for this act of kindness will be given in the demo and kit to the author.

Contact me at the above email if you are interested. We need the map as soon as possible as we want to have the kit ready for the release of HeroQuest.

Thanks!