[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: Re: Malia & MIsapplied Worship]]

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 14:43:22 -0500

Jeff quoting Steve quoting Jeff quoting Peter...

Wow. I'm a brouter *and* a shepherd.

Jeff

>Jeff quoting Stephen:
>
>>Also, please note that there is no _society_ that uses Misapplied
>>Worship exclusively or even heavily.
>
>Safelstrans?
>
>--Peter Metcalfe

I admit I don't know enough about the West. However, I am confidant that the final result in the West, even in Safelster, will be that not everyone
uses Misapplied Worship. Also, Safelster is not its own self-contained society, IIRC, it is a subset of a larger society. It may have its own sect
of Malkionism, but that doesn't make it its own society.

But, again, my knowledge of the West is limited, and I may be wrong about
this.

Steve

Stephen Martin