re: Scenario conversion (was: Re: Orlanth Initiation)

From: Johan Lundstrom <jolun_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 21:59:32 +0100

> What level do you see the characters starting out at in the
> initiation? I'd guess they should be less than 13/17/1w/5w at this
> stage?

I started mine at 12/12/15/18, although they got some points before playing Growing Pains. I let them get 12 in cult-skills even though they hadn't technically been initiated yet. I think my players were right to be afraid to go up against the Babeester Gor Avatar.

Since there's a lot of down-time between the scenarios, I gave them Occupational Experinece by 1HP per season.

Johan Lundstrom                                       <jolun_at_...>
"Nothing succeeds like excess"