Terra in Kralorela (slightly? OT)

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 05:48:17 -0000

What do they want to do in Dragon Pass?

Barbarian Adventures---p.66

"From a distant eastern land, a caravan of silken priests arrives at the high gates of Boldhome. They bring a new color and a new way of listening that even the most sophisticated Lunars have never seen."

My idea can be found here:
http://glorantha.kondalski.org/g9index/2482.html

Any idea about these Kralori?

BTW, I will travel to China next week for a first time.
(So I cannot contact you next week, (to John Hughes, Mr.Hokura and
Wilfried Hallier))

I don't think I can find gloranthaphile comrades in this Country. And China is recently very chaotic for its overpopulation and tremendous gap between the rich and the poor....and SARS.

I mainly travel Henan area along Yellow River, Kaifeng and Luoyang.
(Sorry, Vingo. I cannot go to Hong Kong this time...but maybe I can
find good hints for the setting and Kralori feng-shui...) http://www.dfintertour.com/

Anyway, maybe I will meet trouble and don't come back this time. So please pray to your gods I may be protected by them. (In polythiestic manner) And if you have some good information around this area, please teach me.

Sincerely:
TI