Re: Pre-Dragonkill Dragon Pass?

From: raconteurx_at_...
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 23:29:53 +0000

I did a little in preparation for my "Lonisisaga" campaign, charting the lore available to the Lonisi through ancestors who traveled through Dragon Pass as they fled the tyrsnny of the Broken Council and later to do business with the Empire of the Wyrm's Friends. The Lhankor Mhy collegium at Nochet was another source of information, which was more accurate but also represented more of a cash outlay prior to the Lonisi migration toward the future site of Runegate, circa 1325.
--
Michael Schwartz
raconteurx_at_...