Re: HQ status?

From: Stacy Forsythe <deadstop_at_...>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 11:12:49 -0400

Mark Mohrfield saith (quoting Stephen Martin):

>I e-mailed Stephen Martin about this on the 19th. his reply was
>
>"I am waiting for a callback from the printer. Whatever day they
>ship, it
>will be in TX two days later, and from there should start mailing
>the same
>or next day. So, could be the end of this week, but sometime next
>week at
>the latest.
>
>Hope this helps,
>
>Stephen"

Yes, thanks. And I emailed Warehouse 23 with the same question yesterday (Friday) and was told the books were en route from the printer and would arrive Monday or Tuesday, mailing either that day or the next as you said. So there's a small update.

(Sadly, that means I will likely be at Dragon*Con in Atlanta when my book arrives, easily tempted by the HQ softcovers that will no doubt be immediately to hand there.)

Stacy