Re: WP 20 - Yikes!

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 20:35:29 +1000

Use your UnspokenWord decoder ring Rory. Nyyyaaa! :^P

Hilary, obviously, is an anagram for LYRA HI. Say no more.

Beware though, I have informed the high controller. I notice that WHO IS HILARY is an anagram for HA HOY I SWIRL, which sounds suspiciously like a duck hero feat to me. It's also an anagram for WIRY HASH OIL, but i won't go there. You're on the watch list.

Open Hero Wars? Why yes, sir, moving right along. Two pills? The blue ones? Can I have fries with that?

John

nysalor_at_...                                  John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

The halberd has fallen! The fewmets have hit the windmill! Sorhed's Nozdrul have gotten wind of our little dodge and are beating the bush for "four boggies, one with a pink tail." Doesn't take any abacus to figure out somebody's spilled the gruel. Get out of wherever you are fast, and don't lose the you-know-what. I'll try to meet you at Wingtip, if not, look me up in Riv'n'dell. in any case, don't take any oaken thrupences. And don't mind Stomper, he's a good egg, ut-bay ot-nay oo-tay ight-bray, if you know what I mean. Must close, left something on the Bunsen,

Goodgulf