OT: The Italian Job

From: Mike Gibb <migibb_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 16:56:25 +0000

In response to what people were saying about the potential of the Italian Job as source material, never mind the remake at this year's Edinburgh Fringe I was priviliged to see 'Bill Shakespeare's The Italian Job'. The whole film done in Shakespearean dialogue with Shakespeare's Falstaff and Juliet (and others) alongside (a black) Charlie Croaker. Don't know whether I would ever use it as HQ fodder but I have laughed myself to sleep so many times over,

"I toldst thou only to blow off the Damned Portals!"

(Don't know whether they will show it anywhere else. If you get the chance go and see it!)

Mike

sometime actor, director and "method roleplayer"

Tired of 56k? Get a FREE BT Broadband connection http://www.msn.co.uk/specials/btbroadband