HeroQuest in London!

From: Viktor Haag <vhaag_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 14:03:50 -0400

Nick Brooke writes:
> It's arrived! HeroQuest is on the shelves of my FLGS in
> London, UK! (That's Playin' Games, Museum Street,
> nr. Tottenham Court Road tube, FWIW).
>
> That means it should also be turning up in other games shops
> served by Esdevium Games' masterly UK distribution network in
> due course.
>
> And it looks most excellent indeed. Excuse me while I drop
> offline to peruse...

::terrible gnashing of teeth::

London!?

Still no sign of it in Southern Ontario. But that's not surprising seeing as how most of Southern Ontario is served by a single distributor who has the reputation of, shall we say, a bit of an underperformer...

Grrrr....

--
Viktor Haag : Software & Information Design : Research In Motion
                              +--+