Some questions on dragonewts [to Greg]

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 01:30:44 +0200 (EET)

Could somebody forward these to Greg please.

In the time of EWF the Heortlings took up using a dart as a weapon of war. Does this tell us something of the curious throwing weapons of the Dragonewts?

What are the Samarin and Chokin like? I seem to recall they are made of stone and bone, and my guess is that one resembles a dart to a certain extent (parhaps thrown more like a throwing knife though).

Also, how many fingers and toes do the Dragonewts have, and does this change as they draw closer to dragonhood?

Thank you in advance,

        -Mikko 'Adept' Rintasaari