Re: HQ Cover Art

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 07:58:38 +0100

Mark wrote:

> Personally, I like her but I don't like him (an Orlanthi with a
> heater shield?)

For my part, I adore, venerate, and go into ecstasies over the Red Goddess... but I don't fancy her opponent much. Looks very un-Orlanthi to me: I'd rather see the Goddess take on Slaine the Barbarian (w/ woad'n'lightning) than this strange-magic-item collector with the dinky little goatee.

NB: my magico-political biases may be showing.

NB2: on the bright side, even *Orlanth* has the common sense, taste and decency not to want to look like a Heortling barbarian! (Maybe there's hope for them, yet... hang on, he's the one we're killing, isn't he?)

Cheers, Nick