Re: Taming of Dragon Pass

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 17:41:27 +0100

Nick:

>Torkan's Last Fort is on the Dragon Pass game board... which likely
>gives us an eponymous founder. Trotsky's fine account of the Torkani
>gives the location of Torkan's shrine and tribal ring seat, though
>we don't *know* that he's a resettlement-era leader:
>http://www.ttrotsky.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/torkani/clans.htm

The location of that shrine and tribal ring seat have, I believe, been gregged since, however. On the new maps, Stonegate is now located to the south of the Dogbone Hills, not to the north, making it the major settlement of Wulfsland, and now officially outside Torkani territory. Or so I'm told. In my campaign, of course, it stays where it is...

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic