Re: How is Hero Wars doing?

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 03:11:18 EST

<< > Are the promised supplement books actually going to be published, or is
> there not enough money, or what?
>
> If they are going to be published, when?

 Although I wouldn't completely believe any forecasted dates in the game industry, <http://www.glorantha.com/news/ann00_01.html> has predictions for the next 4 products. I do know that all four of them have cover art already completed. >>

      And there's another three beyond those that are currently being written, which with the current planned schedule of one book every three months or so should keep us going for a while...

Trotsky