Re: Hardcover HQ... in France... not arrived yet.

From: christoph_kohring <ChOK_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 11:14:52 -0000

I'm sorry for you, really. :o)

> I begin to think that I'll go this afternoon to a gameshop to buy a
> softcover... And with the euro/dollar currency rates, a good deal will be=
 done, (as
> Issaries). ;-)

Oh, is it already available in Lyon? How many FNGS (friendly neighbourhood =

gameshops) do you have at home? For me, the closest is in Lausanne & there = are also
two in Geneva. None sell new stuff in English anymore... :o(

> Is it a Warehouse23 or Issaries selling strategy to sell both soft & hard=

> covers books?
>
> Wilfried Hallier
> Lyon, France 'part of Europe as all Britains' ;-)

Just curious: Hallier sounds completely French but Wilfried is a German fir= st name & a
very uncommon one as such. So, how come? (My father's first name is Wilfrie= d by the
way, but he is German.)

Best regards,

Christoph

St-Légier, Vaud, Land of the Switzers, Asia, Terra :o) ;o) :o)

Ceterum censeo unionem europensem delendam esse