Re: THUNDER REBELS

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 10:53:12 -0500

Guy Hoyle wrote:

> Now that November is almost over, is there any update on the Release Date
> for TR? It's supposed to be November 2000, but I'm assuming that it will be
> delayed somewhat.
>
> Guy
>
> We Meddle in God's Domain So That You Don't Have To

Yep. 'fraid so. The delay is going to be worth it, in my sorta humble opinion. From what I have seen of it, its really quite good. The problem is there is TOO MUCH good stuff, from what I've been told and deciding what to keep and what to move to other products. At least now I *know* why 85% of the population is Orlanth or Ernalda. No More Generic Orlanthi out there.

Last I heard it was being typeset by Stephen but I might be wrong.

That's a problem I'd like to have more often!

Jeff