Many thanks

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 23:08:37 -0500

Several of you have offered advice and scenarios to me for demoing HeroQuest at my local Games Day in Arlington, Tx (see www.recgaming.com). Unfortunately, a heavy workload this week means that I'm not really prepared to run a scenario tomorrow, but I've seen several that I am dying to run. We have another Games day in a few months, and I will make it a point to be up-to-speed on the rules and have at least one scenario to run. I'm going to get out there in the trenches and fight the good fight. For Stafford, Argrath, and Glorantha!

Guy