Re: Location of the Smoking Ruins

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 16:15:39 -0000

> Maybe Issaries can reveal some information about its EWF history? I
> think its got a listing in "Dragon Pass: Land of Thunder."

I'll check with the powers that be as to whether we can give you this as a teaser. I don't have the MS to hand, but yes it is in the Grazelands west of Kero Fin. If you have Heroquest the ruin should be marked on the William Church map with a ruin/grave marker. And though the ruins are called the Smoking Ruins because of the troll corpses that still burn there the ruin predates that event...