Re: Vanch/Tunoral

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 22:35:43 +0100

> > Nice stuff. I'm planning a game and one of the players wants to
>> worship Tunoral. Is there a basic HQ writeup of the religion
>> anywhere ? Or some source I can look up which might help
>(Affinities are likely to be Light, Awareness ? Raccoon ? - Theft
>probably ought
>> to be in a subcult)
>> --
>
>There's been no published writeup to date on Tunoral, but this is my
>working material. It's not in final form by any means and is quite
>open to thoughts/comments/ideas, but should give you something to
>start with.

Thanks! this is very useful. I'll discuss it with the player and maybe we'll come up with something. I do think that there ought to be SOME sort of Light connection as Heliakal's inheritor. (And a "Play with shiny thing" feat is amusing - at least to me :-).

I would tend to think that the Common Magic ought to be biased to Charms rather than Spells. I'm trying to think of a few "Find what I need" is one - although that might also be a Feat under the Survival affinity.

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.