Re: Re: YOWIE

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 16:49:53 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 29 Nov 2000, Santo Sengupta wrote:

> Sigh. I wish Issaries would be able to do something like this with
> old Glorantha stuff.. not that spending hundreds of dollars on eBay
> hunting down RQ supplements isn't fun, mind you..

To be fair to Issaries, they appear to be doing one better. Large chunks of the material have appeared or will appear (updated for Hero Wars) on the web site, for free. Most of what isn't going to appear is currently owned by Avalon Hill/Hasbro, and therefore not Issaries to do anything with.

Which is a shame, but not something that anyone looks like doing anything about in the near future.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stable Yard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net