A new member joins the clan

From: rexabean_at_...
Date: Thu Sep 16 11:42:17 2010

G'day all,

For those who saw us at Tentacles and Convulsions my 2nd daughter has now arrived.

Imogen "still to be decided (blame my wife)" Alexandra Braun

weighing in at 3.8 kg (8 pounds 6 ounces for you oldies & foreigners) arrived Tuesday 4:45 pm at the Royal Womens Hospital. The birth took roughly 5 hours and went very smoothly for everyone involved. Imogen started breastfeeding almost immediately with a strong sucking motion. She has a good strong yell and a big head like her sister and dad. She looks beautiful with a fine head of black hair, but then maybe I'm biased.

MOB has been kind enough to host some pictures for us at:

 http://www.ozemail.com.au/~mrmob/imogen.html

Cheers, Andrew