Music in/for Heroquest

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 14:05:35 EDT

I think singalonga-Nick is a suitably inspiring form of Gloranthan "music".

There are however some songs we may never hear, for example: Kajabor-bor-bor god of cosmic entropy (as sung by Black Lace) Heroplane (Superman, by Black Lace)
Orlanthi (to the tune of Mr Blobby)
Orlanth (to the tune of Grandad (as sung by Clive Dunn)) Dismember, you're a zombie (remember you're a womble) The Heortling Song (the Wombling Song)

I apologise to those of you of a nervous disposition and a knowledge of admittedly UK-centric horror. At least I didn't mention St Winifreds School choir, and "there's no one quite like Heler"...

Sorry,
Keith