Re: HeroQuest/Hero Wars conversion notes online

From: gpili <gpili_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:37:42 -0000

Ah, I dunno. The guidelines on the Wesley site are decent, don't tie you down the One True Conversion, and at least point you in the right direction. Don't think a straight matehmatical formula is necessary, just an acknowledgement that 25 years of RuneQuest material is still valid in the "new" Glorantha. I realize Issaries is trying to reach new players, but a page on the website dedicated to helping convert old material doesn't seem like a huge task.

Gil