Re: YOWIE

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:15:01 -0500

> And don't forget Moon Design Publications. They have rights
> to republish all RQ2 material. Pavis & Big Rubble and
> future products aren't free for download, but well worth the
> price!
> Nils Weinander
> The world is a beautiful place and it's worth fighting for

Which could be why some of the Reaching Moon stuff is being converted. Meisande's Hand springs to mind. Be interesting to see how Borderlands (the new one, not the old one) converts over. From experience, I can say that conversion is a monumental task at times -- especially if there's no electronic copy to work from.

Its almost easier to write from scratch...

Jeff