Re: Re: YOWIE

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 17:39:44 +0200 (EET)

On Thu, 30 Nov 2000, KYER, JEFFREY wrote:

> (the new one, not the old one) converts over. From experience, I can
> say that conversion is a monumental task at times -- especially if
> there's no electronic copy to work from.
>
> Its almost easier to write from scratch...
>
> Jeff

Surely it's not that big a chore to run the pages of the book through a scanner and run a text conversion on it?

A friend of mine has done so with all the H�rnmaster and Shadow-world material he has, and that's at least 15 books. He find's them much more handy in the electroni form. Personally I still like books (though the bindings of the HW books make me want to do the same to them)

        -Adept