Lunar HQ demo game Leeds UK 24th September 03

From: Newt <newtiswrong_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:36:33 -0000

If you fancy having a go at playing HeroQuest with characters from the Imperial Lunar Handbook (which can be seen here http://www.iamwrong.co.uk/rhqn/lunar.htm) and are can get to Bar Censsa in Leeds city centre between 7 and 11pm on Wednesday, drop me a line offlist and I'll save you a space.

The game is beginner friendly, so if you are new to either the system or setting worry not. You will be able to easily pick up what is going on and join in the fun.

If you can't make it this week, but are interested in coming along on another date let me know since I'm going to be running HQ demos on a monthly basis.

Regards

;o) Newt

The Ring of Gloranthan Narrators

www.rhqn.com