Stuffed Quails Eggs

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 21:03:03 +0100

In message Re: Re: Effing Excellent, Jane writes

>> awareness ability.
>> Is he ever going to detect a lunar ambush?
>> >
>> > It really depends on what the Lunars have in their
>> packed lunches
>
>ROTFL: it would have worked just fine on the Lunar
>team that went down the sewers of Furthest at
>Scotscon!

In which I was saved from the terrible fate of being eaten alive by the prompt and decisive actions of one of my comrades in arms who impaled me on his pike! (If there was ever a bad time to roll a 20...)

But talking of ScotsCon reminds me that I haven't yet said Thank You to Graham & Claire for organising it, and their team of willing gophers for helping it to run so smoothly. Also to John for "Beak no Evil" and everyone who ran or played in games with me. I'd definitely go back again!

--
| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_...                      |
| Everything I tell You Three times is true                               |