Mything Links Update

From: Oliver D. Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 21:12:19 -0000

Hi there,

Added Urox's First Trick by Clay Luther, The Dragonewt Dream: being a collection of the known information associated with that occurence throughout the known world by Stephen M. Hunt, Fifteen Doraddi Riddles by John Hughes, The Plane Truth, Part 1 by Paul ??, The Redjay Campaign by Viktor Haag, and The Beast in Me by myself.

This is all decade old stuff from the RuneQuest Daily except of course for Viktor's campaign and my story. If anyone knows who Paul ?? is I'd be happy to correct the attribution.

Oliver
http://www.geocities.com/bernuetz/mything/mything.html