Hero Wars poll

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 18:07:39 EST

I thought I'd try out egroups facility for creating polls by making a couple for this group. So, when you have a moment, pop along to

http://www.egroups.com/polls/HeroWars

and answer the following questions:

  1. Roughly how powerful are the player characters in your HW game? I was inspired to ask this by reading the Writers guidelines for HW scenarios, and wondering how typical the assumed 'typical player characters' were - spot on, too high, too low? Well, now you can give them (or at least this discussion list!) some feedback...
  2. Which of the planned players guides for HW are likely to be useful to you (pick as many as you like)? OK, so maybe everyone will just tick all of the options, because we're all completists - but even if we are, that could be useful to know! Or do you only care about the heortlings? Let us know!

Trotsky