Re: Hero Wars poll

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 10:07:24 EST

Tim Ellis:

<< > 1) Roughly how powerful are the player characters in your HW game?

Interestingly low turnout so far to this one, >>

     Yeah, I rather assumed most people would have been running their campaigns for a while now.

<< I cheated and answered what the range will be when I start "for real" once the Sartar books are out>>

    Seems fair enough to me. The subtext to the question really is 'what power level of scenarios would you find most useful', so if you've already got an idea of that, your approach seems sound.

<< > 2) Which of the planned players guides for HW are likely to be
> useful to you (pick as many as you like)? OK, so maybe everyone
> will just tick all of the options, because we're all completists -

 I don't know if it is possible, (it might make a good followup poll  if it is) but asking us to rank them in the order >>

    It isn't possible, I'm afraid :-(.

Trotsky