Making your Voices heard!

From: Mark Galeotti <mark_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 08:53:15 -0000

Comrades!

Now that HQ Voices has been in the public doman for a while now, it would be interesting to hear your views -- especially on those narratives and homelands which have not been explored much in the past or been heavily changed in the new era.

On that subject, there is also a poll at Lokarnos.com on your favourites.

And speaking of polls, let me also support what Nick said about the Kralori homeland in the present issue of Pyramid. For those of you who are subscribers, do go and vote. Obviously I would like you to vote in an enthusiastically positive way (and why wouldn't you?), but even if you weren't impressed, register your (misguided and quite possibly treasonous) opinion. After all, the more who vote -- even if they say they didn't like this particular article -- the better a case can be made that there is interest in HQ amongst the readership and thus that more HQ/Gloranthan material ought to be published.

All the best

Mark