Re: Saint Elleish in HeroQuest

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 22:15:53 +1300

Graeme:

>Can anyone tell me how The Order of St. Elleish now works in
>HeroQuest. I've got all the stuff on Blessings and such from ToTRM
>and the Digest/Etyries etc. I just don't see how the old Orders fit
>into the New Order(s). Especially for this rather troublesome group.

I presume by the "Old Orders" you are referring to the RQ method of sacrificing POW to gain a specific effect. I would relate most of those to Secrets of the Order (although we're told that it's not normal to learn them).

Effects like Saint Elleish followers being allowed to do whatever they want should instead be treated as a mundane benefit of membership.

--Peter Metcalfe