Re: To kill a walktapus

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 10:59:51 +0200

Mikko :

> Ok, so these days we know that only one part of a walktapus will retain
> the spark of life,

Are you willing to bet your clan's future on such a dubious notion ?

Sometimes, two walktapi rise from the hacked-up remains of a single beast. Sad, but true ... <evil g>

> When this has come up, I've assumed that the blades of an uroxi in his
> god-inspired berserk frenzy do more than just mundane blades of bronze.
> Somehow the uroxi should be able to kill the regenerating horrors dead,
> dead, dead.
>
> What do you guys think?

Sounds like a good idea for an Uroxi-Humakti tag team thing.

The deity-approved Uroxi method for killing a walktapus would IMO be to crush it under a massive block of stone ... ;-)

Or maybe they can use a blunt weapon with a truestone head to CRUSH the life out of it ?

I think : nice premise for a Hero Band !!

Julian Lord