Re: Re: KoDP

From: thorrbjorn_at_...
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 12:41:55 -0600

Hmm, I've always been a little leery of ordering software from eBay, but I'll have to check it out.

Edmonton, but I'll drop the folks at Hairy Tarantula a line and ask about mail order possibilities.

> I belive Cyberdungeon in Montreal also
> carries it.

Heh, that was one of the first places I checked :). I love those guys. They don't have KoDP listed on their site, though.

> Steve Jackson Games also has it and if you're going to order the
> game, its cheaper through them than it is through many of the
> Canadian stores, unfortunately.

You wouldn't happen to know what the duty is on software, would you? I know about Canada Post's flat $5 fee, but I can't find any solid information on duties, if any.

Unfortunately, about the only game store of any size left in town doesn't order anything thats not d20/WoD/Rifts, etc. He specifically refuses to order anything RQ or HQ related.

Maybe I'll try one of the mail order stores I deal with, see if they can special order it for me.

Thanks all for the advice :).

Take care,
Paul Watson
_|_