The Ring of Narrators, site redesign

From: Newt <newtiswrong_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 12:22:57 -0000

I've been having a think about what we can put up on the site, as I finish off a redesign of the current site.

What would people like to see?

Already in the works is

-An adventure seeds section, an idea shamelessly ripped off from Tales
of Terror http://www.flar.demon.co.uk/terror/welcome.htm.
-More Pregens, including "just started out" versions of the
characters, as well as the beefed up versions we use for demo games.
-Details of the shows we will be at.

Since the site is backed by a database, we can have user created content. Which in english means that you guys can upload adventure ideas, NPCs and the like, once the feature is put on the site

However since our time is limited, it would be a good idea to see what people are keen to see and get that up and going first.

So suggest your ideas and vote in the poll, which can be found here at the Ring's forum
http://www.iamwrong.co.uk/rhqn/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=30

Regards

;O)Newt

The Ring of HeroQuest Narrators