Re: Re: Hero Wars poll

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 16:57:42 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 4 Dec 2000, Ian Cooper wrote:

> This means it can be a little less
> clear when a Hero Point award is due (well a little less clear when
> to ask), though we have been handing out one HP at the beginning of a
> night's play.

You're also supposed to hand out Hero Points (3-4 is my usual) at the end of each night, with a similar amount MORE at the end of an episode. If you don't have clear episodes, being generous with the nightly ones should restore the balance.

Which reminds me, I forgot to give my players their episode hero points last week - if any of them are reading, can you remind me?

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stable Yard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net