Re: Kralori Afterlife.

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 13:21:10 EDT

Kevin wrote:

<< Another idea for the traditional Carmanians, lifted from
> Zoroastrianism, might be that the theist dead go to the God
> World (considered a kind of purgatory) and await the Final
> Battle when the dead will return to fight the forces of
> Ganesatarus. After the Final Battle is won, everyone will
> go to Solace - gods included. >>

This is, coincidentally, similar to my current opinion on the Kralori afterlife, except it usually isn't too nasty (depending on the life one has led) and that it is not the final battle but the passing on of the Emperor.

I am not sure this fits in with anyone else's otherworld model but since no one comes back from Solace to tell us any different who's to say the Kralori don't mingle with those Seshnegi in eternal Solace.

Keith