HeroQuest RPG Basics (Assistance Needed, Please!)

From: uziel30907 <uziel_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 02:15:14 -0000

Greetings all,

I've been perusing messages from this list for quite some time now, and although I've always heard good things about RuneQuest and Hero Wars, I never picked them up until now. I own the current edition of HeroQuest, and have had it since DragonCon...

And I'm *still* stumped - by a number of things, from character creation to Magic in all its myriad forms.

Is there anyone out there who makes use of chat programs like AOL IM, Yahoo Messenger, et al? I'd like to make contact with a number of interested (and experienced) parties who'd be willing, amiable, and patient enough to discuss some of the basics regarding HeroQuest. If you're interested, please reply to this message at uziel_at_....

I appreciate the time you've taken to read this over!

Regards,