Re: Hero Wars poll

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 16:29:58 -0000

> Yes! Its very true. Our Resident Vingan just discovered she had
12 HP
> squirreled away and was quite surprised at how it had crept up on
her.

One of our Orlanthi had 18, simply because he hadn't figured out how to use them... He got quite a boost after his next week of practice. The rest of us tend to need quite a few, the number of HP spent in Bumps during play is high - we seem to have a whole room full of fumble dice!

Incidently, to bring us back on topic, this may have a lot to do with the power level of a campaign - how many HP are handed out, how often, and what fraction of them are spent on Bumps?

Wulf