Re: Web resources for online games?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 16:23:43 -0000

> Can you share the resource for RQ, then, please?

> BTW, what's the current address to your own webpage? I've tried
going
> there from the issaries link list page, but it gave me a page not
found
> answer.
>
> This is the url I'm talking about:
> http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/gloranth/index.shtml

Oh, Nildram finally took that down, did they? I stopped paying them last March (and advertised the new address before then), so I'm not surprised.

http://www.jane-williams.me.uk/glorantha/index.cfm

Though a lot of stuff was hopelessly out of date and hasn't yet been transfered. It's still on my hard disc, and I've had a few requests for bits that I'm working my way through.